JaNae contacted me awhile ago and wanted to surprise Bob with a family session for father’s day! I couldn’t wait, I love surprises! He did figure it out before hand, but it was still fun and I think he loved the present! Bryce is super cute and very energetic! Thanks guys! I had a hard time choosing my top ones. You can see more on my Shauna Renee Photography Facebook, click here.
Happy almost holiday weekend! I hope everyone has an awesome 4th of July! I’m excited to have an extra day off!
1. I’m so excited to have a new blog! Thank you Kim for helping me! Also, I have tweaked my website a bit with my colors – black, hot pink, and turquoise! Check it out here.
2. I’m excited to start my senior rep program and get into the high school senior market. Seniors are so cute and fun to photograph! I love their energy and are up for anything!
3. I like fireworks, but at a distance. I’m not a fan of being close by with the potential that one may go crazy and chase me! I love the huge ones that change colors in the sky!
4. I love when my nephew comes over. As soon as he gets to our house, he asks if he can watch a movie in our bed. It’s the special thing he does with us and will hopefully always remember!
5. We’re going to Destin, FL in Sept. for friend’s of ours wedding. I’m super excited and ready for a vacation, but a little nervous that the beaches will be all oily still. Although, no matter what, it will be great to get away!
Are you going to be a high-school senior this year and live in the KC area? Or, do you know someone who will be? I’m looking for a couple seniors at different schools around the area to be senior representatives for Shauna Renee Photography. This includes: 1 free session, some free stuff, and discounts on everything else! All you have to do is be my model, tell friends and family about Shauna Renee Photography, hand out rep cards, and share your images! Contact me for details!
I had the pleasure of meeting Angela and Steven. It was so great to hang out with them and capture some images of the soon to be baby.
I hope everyone’s having a good week…we’re almost to the weekend!
1. My brother’s getting married next month. I’m excited…I love weddings and am glad he found someone to share his life with. Should be a fun wedding!
2. I want the new iphone SO bad!!! I watched the news today and saw all the people standing in line for it. It looks awesome, and has some great new features. BUT, I upgraded my iphone last year, so I am not due for another upgrade til next year. No fun.
3. I love my pets.Yes, I get tired of always having to use a lint roller before walking out of the house and having to vacuum all the time…BUT, they are so sweet, have great personalities, and can be super lovey. And, yes, I talk to them…I know they understand me. ;)
4. A lot of events have happened lately and it makes me appreciate my family and friends more than ever. It’s easy to take everyone for granted…but I really do care about and love all of you! I want to do better at getting together and spending more time with all my loved ones.
5. We lost a great friend last week. Chris, we’ll miss you and your crazy, awesome personality. I loved being around you, you always kept me entertained with your goofiness! You and Michael are alike and kept me cracking up when you were together. I wish I didn’t have to say goodbye.