Happy almost holiday weekend! I hope everyone has an awesome 4th of July! I’m excited to have an extra day off!
1. I’m so excited to have a new blog! Thank you Kim for helping me! Also, I have tweaked my website a bit with my colors – black, hot pink, and turquoise! Check it out here.
2. I’m excited to start my senior rep program and get into the high school senior market. Seniors are so cute and fun to photograph! I love their energy and are up for anything!
3. I like fireworks, but at a distance. I’m not a fan of being close by with the potential that one may go crazy and chase me! I love the huge ones that change colors in the sky!
4. I love when my nephew comes over. As soon as he gets to our house, he asks if he can watch a movie in our bed. It’s the special thing he does with us and will hopefully always remember!
5. We’re going to Destin, FL in Sept. for friend’s of ours wedding. I’m super excited and ready for a vacation, but a little nervous that the beaches will be all oily still. Although, no matter what, it will be great to get away!