I hope everyone’s having a good week…we’re almost to the weekend!
1. My brother’s getting married next month. I’m excited…I love weddings and am glad he found someone to share his life with. Should be a fun wedding!
2. I want the new iphone SO bad!!! I watched the news today and saw all the people standing in line for it. It looks awesome, and has some great new features. BUT, I upgraded my iphone last year, so I am not due for another upgrade til next year. No fun.
3. I love my pets.Yes, I get tired of always having to use a lint roller before walking out of the house and having to vacuum all the time…BUT, they are so sweet, have great personalities, and can be super lovey. And, yes, I talk to them…I know they understand me. ;)
4. A lot of events have happened lately and it makes me appreciate my family and friends more than ever. It’s easy to take everyone for granted…but I really do care about and love all of you! I want to do better at getting together and spending more time with all my loved ones.
5. We lost a great friend last week. Chris, we’ll miss you and your crazy, awesome personality. I loved being around you, you always kept me entertained with your goofiness! You and Michael are alike and kept me cracking up when you were together. I wish I didn’t have to say goodbye.