I can’t believe it’s almost August. Seniors, it’s that time…let me know if you want to book a session!
1. One of my favorite things is watching movies with Michael in our bed! It’s so comfy and inviting. And, a close 2nd…reading a good book in it.
2. I love rain and thunder…especially when I can be at home with Michael. I like to open the windows so I can hear the sound of the rain. But, I get scared when it storms while I’m at home by myself…specifically at night!
3. Elderly couples make me smile. I think it’s so sweet when I see a couple in their 70’s or 80’s holding hands, or looking at each other with affection. I hope that when we are older and people see Michael and I together, they have a happy feeling about us!
4. I love living in Shawnee, but one day I’d love to live in the country. There’s something awesome about having the space, privacy, and freedom to do whatever you want.
5. I’m happy for my brother, he’s married now! Congrats to both of you…