Check out Ellie’s June photos. She keeps getting cuter and cuter!
It’s going to be a fun weekend! I pick up my sister from the airport tomorrow, then head to Burlington to start my brother’s wedding weekend. Can’t wait!
1. I love weddings. I Love seeing all the details like the dress, the flowers, the decor, the happy emotions of the bride and groom, etc. And, I love receptions…dancing, cake, craziness…
2. I have dreams every so often about being trapped somewhere and being claustrophobic in random places. A couple times, I’ve been stuck in someone’s mouth (weird, I know), in caves, attics, etc. Usually I can get in through a small opening, then when I try to go back out, the hole/doorway has shrunk. I always wake up in a panic. It’s been awhile since I’ve had one…but it’s been happening for years and years, every so often.
Oh, and another recurring dream I have is that I try to put in my contacts, and they are huge! I think I’ll never get them in my eye, but I always do. Seriously, they are the size of at least a quarter! So, dream analysts, what do these mean???
3. My favorite foods: pizza, ice-cream, bread, potatoes, and cheese. Ummm…love all of them. Can you tell I’m hungry right now?
For a photo, here’s one of my nephew from awhile ago…so cute.
My good friends, Janelle and Justin, are getting married this Fall and asked me to take their engagement pictures. Look how cute and in love they are! Can’t wait for the wedding! You can see more on Shauna Renee Photography’s facebook, click here.
JaNae contacted me awhile ago and wanted to surprise Bob with a family session for father’s day! I couldn’t wait, I love surprises! He did figure it out before hand, but it was still fun and I think he loved the present! Bryce is super cute and very energetic! Thanks guys! I had a hard time choosing my top ones. You can see more on my Shauna Renee Photography Facebook, click here.
Happy almost holiday weekend! I hope everyone has an awesome 4th of July! I’m excited to have an extra day off!
1. I’m so excited to have a new blog! Thank you Kim for helping me! Also, I have tweaked my website a bit with my colors – black, hot pink, and turquoise! Check it out here.
2. I’m excited to start my senior rep program and get into the high school senior market. Seniors are so cute and fun to photograph! I love their energy and are up for anything!
3. I like fireworks, but at a distance. I’m not a fan of being close by with the potential that one may go crazy and chase me! I love the huge ones that change colors in the sky!
4. I love when my nephew comes over. As soon as he gets to our house, he asks if he can watch a movie in our bed. It’s the special thing he does with us and will hopefully always remember!
5. We’re going to Destin, FL in Sept. for friend’s of ours wedding. I’m super excited and ready for a vacation, but a little nervous that the beaches will be all oily still. Although, no matter what, it will be great to get away!