Seriously, there’s so much cuteness in these photos, I love it!
Happy Thursday to everyone…it’s a great day and we even have a break from the crazy hot temps.
1. I’m going to Destin FL next month for a friend’s wedding. I can’t wait! I’m so happy for Janelle and Justin; and excited for a vacation. I’ve heard Destin if awesome, so I can’t wait to see if it measures up to the hype. You can see Janelle and Justin’s engagement photos here.
2. I have an Argyle Sweater daily calendar at my work desk. (it’s kind of like the Far Side type of calendar) Anyway, I love tearing off the pages each day. It’s makes me feel good to rip the old one off. And, the calendar is pretty funny. This goes along with having post its and lists everywhere…I love checking things off!
3. I love technology. I think all the newest gadgets, cell phones, internet, etc is awesome, But I miss old fashion mail. I miss getting cards in the mail for birthdays, invitations, thank yous, and just because. I want to do better about sending out more cards just because I want to say hello. And, I miss getting care packages in the mail. (hint, hint mom!)
4. I’m excited for the fall shows to start! Favorites: How I Met Your Mother, Modern Family, Cougar Town, Private Practice.
5. I love this photo. Sammi is a senior rep and here’s a teaser for you…
Getting prints from your session is great, but you can only fill so many 4×6 and 5×7 frames around the house. Want a more artistic and creative way to display your awesome images? Check out a few options below:
Standouts – they are printed on a thick lightweight board finished with a black plastic edge and comes ready to display with hanging holes on the backside. Standouts are 3/4” thick.
Float Wraps – a new, artistic option to display images. They are unique in that they appear to be floating on the wall with the main focus on the image! Padding is added between the print and the masonite to give the front of the Float Wrap a raised, elegant look and feel.
If you have a bunch of images to show off, put them in an album! These albums are high quality, with thick pages. Also, as you can see in the images, when the book is flat, you can barely see the seam. It is the perfect book to have on your bookshelf or in-table.
Check out Shauna Renee Photography’s August Newsletter, click here.
The August newsletter includes Holiday session info, Halloween Mini Sessions, and Senior Rep info. Check it out!
If you want to be on the email list, please send me your email address. Thanks!
It was great to meet Abi along with her mother and sister. We had a lot of fun taking Abi’s senior photos. I’m so lucky to have such awesome clients! Abi, you did a fantastic job and I’m excited for you to share your images with family and friends! Thank you for being a senior rep, I’m excited to give you your free products! Your proofs will be up soon! I still have a few openings left for different schools, if you are interested or know someone who would be, please contact me! Thanks.