My good friends, Janelle and Justin, are getting married this Fall and asked me to take their engagement pictures. Look how cute and in love they are! Can’t wait for the wedding! You can see more on Shauna Renee Photography’s facebook, click here.
JaNae contacted me awhile ago and wanted to surprise Bob with a family session for father’s day! I couldn’t wait, I love surprises! He did figure it out before hand, but it was still fun and I think he loved the present! Bryce is super cute and very energetic! Thanks guys! I had a hard time choosing my top ones. You can see more on my Shauna Renee Photography Facebook, click here.
Happy almost holiday weekend! I hope everyone has an awesome 4th of July! I’m excited to have an extra day off!
1. I’m so excited to have a new blog! Thank you Kim for helping me! Also, I have tweaked my website a bit with my colors – black, hot pink, and turquoise! Check it out here.
2. I’m excited to start my senior rep program and get into the high school senior market. Seniors are so cute and fun to photograph! I love their energy and are up for anything!
3. I like fireworks, but at a distance. I’m not a fan of being close by with the potential that one may go crazy and chase me! I love the huge ones that change colors in the sky!
4. I love when my nephew comes over. As soon as he gets to our house, he asks if he can watch a movie in our bed. It’s the special thing he does with us and will hopefully always remember!
5. We’re going to Destin, FL in Sept. for friend’s of ours wedding. I’m super excited and ready for a vacation, but a little nervous that the beaches will be all oily still. Although, no matter what, it will be great to get away!
Are you going to be a high-school senior this year and live in the KC area? Or, do you know someone who will be? I’m looking for a couple seniors at different schools around the area to be senior representatives for Shauna Renee Photography. This includes: 1 free session, some free stuff, and discounts on everything else! All you have to do is be my model, tell friends and family about Shauna Renee Photography, hand out rep cards, and share your images! Contact me for details!
I had the pleasure of meeting Angela and Steven. It was so great to hang out with them and capture some images of the soon to be baby.